I thought choosing only 5 products to put as my favourites would be really difficult, but thinking of what I would use 100% in each of my own makeup applications, it turned out to be rather easy.
- Urban Decay Brow Beater – Ever since I came across this product, I’ve had it in both my personal & professional kits, with backups incase I run out. I’ve found a lot of the potted brow products become dry pretty quickly. Yes, I can add some saline solution to fix this temporarily, but I prefer having a dependable product, ready to use. Super easy to use & glides on smoothly. Plus it has it’s own brush on the opposite end for blending.
2. Ardell Flare Lashes – I love how natural these look when properly applied and as a bonus, after applying mascara I can barely feel them on. I also love that, because they are individual clusters, I never have to worry about the edges lifting up or off, throughout the day.
3. Maybelline Waterproof Mascara – I feel like the is a lot of peoples’ favourite, as it should be. It’s never let me down. I’ve personally tried other waterproof mascaras & they end up still smudging, but Maybelline’s has yet to disappoint. Just remember to take it off before going to bed!
4. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush – It’s got a great pigment & stays in place really well, hence being called 12-hour. I particularly like the colour “Fiesty” and regardless of if you’re wearing a full face of makeup or just want a little colour & quick application – it looks great.
5. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector – I have this is both the compact powder and cream forms and just can’t get enough. It’s the perfect highlight, whether with full makeup or on your bare skin. It blends really well and picks up light like a genius. Another product that my kit will never be without.
These 5 favourites have been just that – favourites- for a long time and I can’t see that changing any time soon. So hopefully they can be yours too! X